Interesting talks for FreedomBox at DebConf
There are going to be lots of interesting occasions to learn about FreedomBox and start hacking on the system during Debian's DebConf 2011, starting officially on July 24th.
We have selected a few talks related directly or indirectly to FreedomBox from the full agenda:
- FreedomBox Progress Report: Using Debian to Create and Preserve Freedom, by Bdale Garbee
- ARM BoF:Porting, news and discussions, by Steve McIntyre
- Delivering Multi-Platform Applications:Build on Debian, run anywhere, by Bdale Garbee
- Debian as though cryptographic authentication mattered, by Daniel Kahn Gillmor
- Bootstrapable Debian: Cyclic dependencies, staged builds and cross-compiling, by Wookey
- Blending Debian: Debian Pure Blends as a way to structurise the project, by Andreas Tille
- Distributed Naming BoF, by Daniel Kahn Gillmor
- Debian dErivatives eXchange (DEX) BoF, by Stefano Zacchiroli
All the talks will be streamed live and there will always be an IRC channel live to ask questions to the speakers. Stay tuned for more details, follow @freedomboxfndn on Identi.ca.